George Foremen is a well-known brand that brings out kitchen appliances for making the life of chefs and many homemakers better. And one of the most demanding products from the brand is their electric grills. Hence, we have penned down some reviews regarding the best George Foreman grills.
These grills are not at all bulky and fuel consuming. They all run using electricity making operating them easier and convenient. Have a look at the various unique functions and features that each of the models has to serve.
- George Foreman 9-Serving Electric Grill:
George Foreman 9-Serving Electric Grill is all about saving up your time with its large 144 square inches’ surface area. At a time, you will able to make 9 servings. This conserves your time, as you don’t have to wait for the cooking surface to be free so that you can prepare more servings.
You can cook meals on this grill in a healthy way. The grilling surface is sloped so that fats and excessive oils can be removed easily. You can change the angles and make it flat again with the adjustable hinge. Up to 42% of excess fat will be drained from the surface. All of the oils and fat will be collected on the drip tray. So there will be no mess created.
For preparing food on the grilling surface you no longer need to use excessive amounts of butter and oil. The non-stick coating ensures that food does not stick to the surface. Just add the generous amount required for cooking or grilling the food.
- Indicator light updates you when the grill is ready to cook.
- It comes with a convenient lid to cover up the food.
- It comes with a drip tray that collects excessive oil.
- The adjustable hinge lets you adjust angles according to your convenience.
- You cannot control the temperature of this grill as it does not have heat controls.
- George Foreman 12-Serving electric grill:
George Foreman 12-Serving electric grill will become the favorite appliance of owners who have a large family. For occasions like Christmas and vacations, this grill will come handy for its large 200 square inches rectangular grilling surface. You can prepare servings for up to 12 people at once with this electric grill.
This grill has a completely hassle-free operating system. You don’t need any sort of fuel or coals. Just plug it in you an electric source that gives 1440 Wattage and 120 Volts and you are good to go. High-quality grilling experience lets you prepare delicious appetizers, desserts, burgers, chicken, seafood, and many more.
Don’t let all that unhealthy fat enter your body system. The sloped surface of the grill lets you drain off up to 42% fat and excessive oils from the surface. All the oils will then be collected by the drip tray. The domed lid included prevents heat from escaping for rapidly cooking food.
- You can use the grill both indoors and outdoors.
- Variable temperature control lets you set your preferred heat.
- Comes with a 3-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- Domed lid and drip tray included.
- Temperature indicator light included that guides you with settings.
- Consists of a nonstick layer.
- Easy to assemble and clean.
- Durable and sturdy construction.
- A large surface area serves 12 persons at once.
- It comes in a red color that might not be preferred by everyone.
- George Foreman GR2080B Classic Plate Grill:
For easy portability, while going you go exploring solo or just with your partner, this George Foreman GR2080B Classic Plate Grill comes very handy. It is small in dimensions and is lightweight so you can tag it along with you. The capacity of the plate grill lets you prepare 5 servings at a time.
It might seem small to you but it has great functions making your money invested in it worth it. Like other large grills of George Foreman, you can drain off excessive oils and fats from this model as well. This plate grill can be used at two different positions. One is tilt and the other is horizontal.
Whenever you have to drain off the oils and fats just tilt the grill plate. Shift it back to the horizontal position so that your meals get perfectly cooked. To add more, indicator lights are present that lets you know when the grill plate is ready to cook your food. For forgetful users, the power indicator is very useful. You will not forget to switch off the grill after use as the indicator will not let you.
- It comes with a lid that conserves heat for cooking meals evenly.
- Removes excessive fats and oils by shifting to tilted motion.
- Power indicator for updating the user if the grill is on or off.
- Ready indicator lights included when grill reaches the perfect temperature.
- Nonstick coating prevents food from sticking the surface.
- Not suitable for large family owners as it serves only 5 people at once.
- George Foreman 5-Serving Evolve Grill:
George Foreman 5-Serving Evolve Grill is all about versatility as you get to do 4 different things using this. You can use it to grill food, press panini, bake things, and lastly make muffins. You will be getting 3 different accessories with this grill. A muffin tray, a baking dish, and a grilling plate. With the baking dish, you can not only bake but also sauté and griddle. You get the ultimate liberty of making the grill evolve like the way you want.
To add more, using the help of a simple knob you can change the position of this grill. Convert it into a slope to drain off the excess unhealthy oil and then you can return it to a flat position. With the surface area of this grill, you can prepare servings for 5 people at once. And to speed up your cooking so that it gets ready in a jiffy, you have that lid for your assistance.
Preparing various kinds of meals and trying recipes precisely use the digital control panel. You can use the panel for setting the cooking time and the temperature. The range of temperature available starts from 325 degrees and goes up to 450 degrees.
- Drip tray included for collecting oils.
- 3 types of plates included with the grill.
- All 3 plates and drip tray are dishwasher safe.
- Easy to operate digital control panel.
- A large temperature range is offered.
- It comes with a lid to cover food.
- While using the highest temperatures you need to be cautious a bit as it may cause food to stick to the surface.
- George Foreman 5-Serving Plate Grill:
Small and lightweight George Foreman 5-Serving Plate Grill becomes the favorite appliance of small family owners. This one might seem small but it has a sturdy and durable construction. The cooking surface has a ceramic nonstick coating that is stain and fades resistant. The coating has 5 times more durability so that it lasts you for a very long time.
Cook everything in a healthier way by removing excess oils and fats from your food. Convert the grill into a sloped surface and then 42% of the oils will drip from the surface into the tray. Don’t worry about the fat and grease. All of it can be washed as it is dishwasher safe.
Not just the drip tray, you can clean the grilling top as well. It is easy to remove from the grill as it comes with stay-cool plastic handles. You can safely hold handles and remove the tray to give it in the dishwasher.
- Just plug and use the type of operation.
- The durable ceramic nonstick coating prevents food from burning and sticking.
- Drip tray and grilling plate dishwasher safe.
- It comes in two different colors to select from.
- Affordable in terms of price.
- You cannot control the heat as it does not have any temperature setting system.
To sum up, we made this guide a compilation of the 5 best George Foreman grills that you can choose from. Each of the grills will suit various users depending on their requirements. You will not be disappointed with whichever grill you wish to go for.