Induction cooktops are turning out to be favorite kitchen appliances of all homeowners. Some of the homeowners however have not yet experienced the convenience of using an induction cooktop and are probably willing to get one. Hence, for them, we came up with this essential guide that is going to enlighten you regarding some reviews of the best portable induction cooktop.
You will see how easier your cooking experience will be once you get one. So have a look down below at 5 induction cooktops that are a popular choice in the market.
- True Induction TI-1B:
Kitchen appliances need to be safe for use. Since all of the appliances use electricity, gas, and as well as fire. Hence, keeping that in mind this True Induction TI-1B came with a safety feature that recognizes if there is no cookware on top of it. After recognizing the absence of cookware the cooktop turns off automatically.
With the help of the timer function and temperature setting, you can precisely cook recipes. You can set the time and temperature according to your requirement. And you can stay assured that your food will be cooked with precision.
And since the induction cooktop does not use any sort of natural gas so there is very little chance of facing accidents. Furthermore, even if the cooktop uses electricity it conserves energy and provides greater efficiency. Since the color of the cooktop is black it is very attractive to look at and will go perfectly with any sort of kitchen interior.
- The timer of the induction cooktop can be set from 0 to 150 minutes.
- Large temperature range starting from 150 to 450 degrees.
- Comes in an attractive looking black color.
- Size and dimensions are wide enough to provide space for placing one cookware on top of it.
- Easy to clean.
- Conserves 90% energy.
- This induction cooktop turns on before the temperature is set.
- Nutrichef Double Induction Cooktop:
Get the convenience of cooking two yummy and delicious dishes together with this Nutrichef Double Induction Cooktop. This cooktop has 2 circular top panel zones that let you set up two different cookware together. You can set the temperature and timer individually for each of the zones. This helps you to master two recipes together with proper precision.
To add more, with this cooktop you will be able to set different cooking modes from the multiple available options. There are fry, steam, and water modes available and an additional automatic warm function is also there. This warm function lets you to just warm the food up to serve it later on words.
You can take care of the safety of your children as well with a great function that this cooktop has. The cooktop consists of a lock function that lets you lock all of the buttons so that your little members cannot try and switch them on.
- Very versatile as you can apply multiple cooking techniques with this cooktop.
- It is lightweight which makes it suitable to carry it outdoors.
- Very strong and durable construction since it is made up of steel and cast iron.
- Suitable for heavy-duty.
- Highly energy efficient resulting in faster cooking.
- If you wish to take the cooktop outdoors you have to make sure that you have electricity connection to operate it.
- Rosewill Induction Cooker Cooktop:
A cooker countertop that can adapt according to the power supply sounds so innovative. You will love this Rosewill Induction Cooker Cooktop that can run on 8 power levels starting from 300 watts to 1800 watts. This lets you also control how fast or slow you want your food to be cooked. Since we all know that with increasing power levels the time required to cook food is less and the heat distribution is also more even.
Furthermore, you will be getting an additional stainless steel pot along with the cooktop for cooking delicious meals. The size of the pot is 3.5 Qt. With that capacity, you can cook a generous amount of meals for a family that has 2 or 3 members. And since the pot is made up of stainless steel, there will be no issue of rust formation. It is easy to clean as well.
You can now cook any new recipes with precision since this induction cooktop comes with a 3-hour timer and as well as temperature setting starting from 150 up to 450 Fahrenheit. The LED large display lets you operate all the switches and also have a look at what you are setting up and the progress that is going on.
- Safety ensured by the induction cooker since it comes with overheating protection function.
- The cooktop can detect whether the cookware has been positioned on it with proper stability or not.
- The cooktop looks shiny and reflective since it has a polished A-grade crystal plate surface.
- A large range of temperatures is offered for cooking with precision.
- The stainless steel pot included with the cooktop is not that high in terms of quality.
- Nuwave PIC Flex Cooktop:
If you like things that have advanced technology, then you will love the Nuwave PIC Flex Cooktop.
This cooktop consists of some magnetic induction coils present in the cooking surface. Once the cooktop is turned on, electricity results in the coils to produce magnetic fields that cause in the production of heat. The heat is then transferred to pots that are made of steel or iron. The heat is directly transferred to the cookware placed on top of it and very less heat is given out to the surrounding.
This feature makes the cooktop energy-efficient and also prevents the kitchen from heating up. Your food will take very little time to cook and it will be cooked evenly as well. Furthermore, you will be getting a frying pan included with the cooktop. The fry pan consists of a non-stick coating as well, which lets you cook food with very less amount of oil in a healthy way.
- Precise temperature control lets you set temperature starting from 140 Fahrenheit up to 420 Fahrenheit.
- You can run the cooktop with 3 wattage settings. 600, 900, and 1300 watts. This gives you the flexibility of using it anywhere you want.
- Easily portable since it is lightweight to carry around.
- Easy to operate and easy to clean.
- Versatile frying pan included that allows healthy cooking.
- 100 hours of memory card lets you program all the necessary cooking procedures.
- Does not come with an auto shut off feature.
- Duxtop 1800W Cooktop Countertop Burner:
Are you in search of a cooktop that has a smart and easy to operate technology? Then, you will find the Duxtop 1800W Cooktop Countertop Burner a great choice to go for. This cooktop comes with a digital control panel that lets you set the timer and temperature according to your preference.
The timer range of the cooktop begins from 1 minute and is up to 170 minutes. To add more, to let you cook your meals and recipes with precision the cooktop comes with temperature control that begins from 140 Fahrenheit and can be increased up to 460 Fahrenheit.
The other beneficial point of the cooktop burner is the flexibility that it has to offer. you can run the cooktop using 10 different power levels starting from 200 to 1800 watts. It is indeed energy efficient and safe to use because of the auto-pan detection feature. the cooktop shuts itself off automatically after 60 secs if it does not detect any sort of cookware on top of its surface.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- High and low voltage warning system makes sure that you operate it with proper safety.
- It comes with durable blade fans that can generate heat for cooking food evenly and fast.
- Easy to clean and carry around.
- To use the induction cooktop, the cookware that you use need to have a magnetic bottom.
To sum up, you surely know which is the best portable induction cooktop that you should get for yourself. If you are confused about your decision, then think and evaluate what are your needs and requirements.
Evaluation of your necessities and having a careful read of reviews helps in making a proper decision. Moreover, why step back from upgrading your cooking style? Get a portable induction cooktop today itself and enjoy delicious meals.