Grills that are run by using gas and charcoal are not safe to be used inside homes or apartments. That is because of the creation of flare-ups can cause accidents and fire breaking out. but such hazardous situations can be avoided if you bet an electric grill to prepare food at home. Hence, we came up with a helpful guide to introduce you to some best electric grills of the market.
These grills that we listed down below are completely safe to be used inside homes. Some of them can be used outdoors as well if you have a reliable electric source available. You will get to enjoy grilling better than ever with these electric grills. Have a look at them and choose the one that seemed very appealing to you. but we assure you that all of them are the best at serving you the best juicy and tender grilled meat.
- George Foreman 15-Serving Electric Grill:
George Foreman 15-Serving Electric Grill lets you prepare various recipes with precision so that they turn out exactly as you expect. That is because it comes with adjustable temperature control that lets you set the right heat from 5 setting options so you can prepare food with precision.
You don’t need to carry this grill outside of your homes to avoid accidents. As this is an electric grill there is no chance of accidents as you don’t need to use charcoal, propane, or any other kind of fuel. There are no chances of flare-ups so no danger of fire breaking out inside your apartment.
You will be enjoying the great cooking experience as food with not stick to the surface as it has a high-quality non-stick coating. It lets you prepare food for 15 people at once because of the 240 square inches’ surface area that is very spacious. It comes with a stand as well to make it safe for use. You can remove the stand as well to convert the grill into a tabletop.
- Comes with a domed lid to prevent heat from escaping.
- Drip tray included for collecting oil and grease for mess-free cleaning.
- Comes with a removable stand that can convert it into a tabletop once.
- Large spacious cooking surface to prepare 15 servings.
- Not easily portable as it is heavy in terms of weight.
- Giantex 1350W Electric BBQ Grill:
Giantex 1350W Electric BBQ Grill is indeed an interesting grill that comes with a grilling plate which consists of three different areas. That is to allow the user to cook a variety of food using these three different areas. The cooking surface comes covered with a non-stick coating to prevent food from sticking to its surface and getting overcooked. You will face no difficulty in serving food from the grilling plate.
The grill comes with two types of trays. One is fat and grease collecting tray and the other is condiment tray. This condiment tray is given to you to keep all the necessary spices, sauces, and other ingredients near you for easy access. You don’t need to walk away from the grill to get your ingredients.
Control the temperature of the grill the way you prefer with the help of the adjustable temperature control. A dome-shaped lid is included as well that lets you cover up the food for fast and speedy cooking. To make cooking easy and convenient for you it comes along with a strong removable stand.
- Large 240 square inches cooking surface area/
- Easy to assemble as it comes with clear instructions with pictures.
- Grilling place is covered with a non-stick coating to prevent food from sticking/
- Comes with a covering lid that has a stay-cool handle.
- The height of the stand might not be suitable for tall people. They might find cooking on the grill difficult.
- Char-Broil TRU Infrared Electric Grill:
Char-Broil TRU Infrared Electric Grill is meant to last you for decades because of the strong and durable construction that it has. It comes with cooking grates that are made up of cast iron and are coated with porcelain. The grates are easy to clean as they are rust-resistant.
The grates add up to form a total cooking surface area that is about 240 square inches. With that amount of space, you will be able to prepare 12 burgers at once. It comes along with a warming rack as well that lets you toast buns or pieces of bread and has a size of 80 square inches.
To give you a convenient cooking experience, folding shelves are included as well to let you keep spices and ingredients right by your side. The grill is all about ensuring a safe cooking environment as there are no risks of flare-ups because of the TRU-infrared cooking system. For easy cleanup and management, a grease tray is included that can catch large amounts of melted fat and oil.
If you have an electricity supply outdoors, you can take the grill outside as well. it comes with wheels included for allowing users to move it around easily. The grill is small in dimensions so it will not take up a large storage space in your kitchen.
- Comes with a covering lid to enjoy speedy cooking.
- Comes with a temperature controlling knob.
- Knob comes with a ring-like light that illuminates when the grill is heated and ready to use.
- Large cooking and warming surface.
- Tough to assemble.
- NutriChef Raclette Grill:
NutriChef Raclette Grill offers you to enjoy grilled meat prepared on two types of surface. One is a metallic surface and the other is stone. It comes with 8 Raclette pans as well that you can use for heating sauces or melting cheese. Other than just a dual cooking surface it comes with two cooking zones, one situated at the top and the other at the bottom.
With the dual cooking surfaces, you get to prepare various kinds of recipes as you get to set temperature as you desire with the rotatable temperature control. To let you know whether or not the grill is ready to use, it comes with indicator light. It has fast heating up capability because of the 1200-watt heating element present.
The grill is perfect for a get-together and many other occasions when you wish to serve 8 persons at once. You can use it outdoors as well because it is easily portable. All you will need is just a reliable electric source. Cleaning the grill is not at all a chore as the cooking surfaces do not let the food to stick.
- Large and spacious cooking surface lets you prepare 8 servings.
- Comes with 8 Raclette pans to prepare sides or melted cheese.
- Dual cooking surface for preparing different dishes.
- Comes with an indicator light to help the user understand when ready to use.
- Raclette pans are not dishwasher safe.
- Techwood Raclette Grill:
Techwood Raclette Grill gives you the ultimate experience of easy grilling with the dishwasher safe removable grilling plate and Raclette pans. The rest of the exterior components can be cleaned by simply wiping them with the help of a wet towel. To add more, the grilling and the Raclette pans come covered in a non-stick coating to prevent food from sticking to its surface.
This grill gives you unlimited options for cooking food as you can make items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The adjustable temperature control lets you set the desired heat to prepare any food with precision. You can set the temperature starring from 392 to 536 degrees Fahrenheit.
Also if you are willing to invite your family and friends over for throwing a party you can do that with confidence as it lets you prepare servings for 8 people at once. For flipping food or preparing hot melted cheese using the Raclette pans you will be getting 8 spatulas as well. the spatulas are heat resistant.
- Dishwasher safe grilling plate and Raclette pans.
- Adjustable temperature setting controls.
- Plate and pans covered up in non-stick coating.
- Comes with user manual included.
- Requires 1500 watt to run which is large electricity consumption.
To sum up, by getting to know some of the best electric grills in the market we hope you can prepare juicy meat for your friends and family at home. We ensured that we introduce to electric grills that are not only safe to use but also have unique functions to make your cooking experience very fun.