Anyone willing to start up a restaurant will need a grill that will be durable enough to deliver high performance. On the other hand, someone who loves food and exploring needs a grill that can be tagged along to various places. Hence, to ensure that everyone gets what is right for them we came up with this guide that is a complete compilation of some of the best RV grills in the market.
- Camco 57305 Olympian Gas Grill:
Camco 57305 Olympian Gas Grill is equipped to provide you the ultimate safety so that any kind of fatal accident does not occur. It comes with a connecting hose that you can use to join it with a gas tank. Connecting the hose and tank is easy because of the valve included. The hose is equipped with a safety shut off valve that prevents fuel discharge from the tank and eliminates the risk of accidents.
Connect this grill with a low-pressure supply from a propane tank on RV. With the bracket included you can use it for hanging the grill on an RV mounting rail. This grill is featured to give a heat output for up to 12,000 BTU. You can regulate the temperature by having a look at the temperature gauge. And if you want to speed up the cooking process use the lid to cover up the food.
Comes with a 180 square inches cooking surface that lets you cook for up to 8 persons at once. You will be getting a cast-iron smoker plate included as well. So you can prepare smoked out BBQs and grills of food using this one equipment.
- Comes with foldable legs that let you set it up on tabletops.
- Large and spacious grilling area.
- Safe connecting hose included using the gas tank.
- Drip and grease collecting tray included with the grill.
- The legs included with the grill are not very strong. It is better to use the grill as a tabletop.
- Coleman Propane Grill:
Coleman Propane Grill is a very versatile one that can be used for tailgating, camping, and picnicking. It is very easily portable as it is small in dimensions and can be carried in the back of the car. The grill has the capability of delivering 20,000 BTUs heat. And for that heat output, all you have to do is just press the instant-start button and your grill will start without the necessity of using a match or lighter.
For preparing delicious grills cast iron grates are included. These grates are porcelain-coated as well for ensuring durability and is easy to clean. Fat melting on the cooktop and the oil will all be collected by the grease and drip collecting tray. This tray makes the cleaning up of the entire grill a lot easier and prevents the buildup of dirt and debris.
To keep all the essential ingredients that you might need for preparing grills, two side tables are included. Other than that wheels are included with the legs of the grill that you can use for easy portability. Furthermore, the grill lets you convert it to a low profile design anytime you want to place it on top of the table.
- It is easy to regulate the temperature with the thermometer present.
- Comes with a lid to cover up food for speedy cooking.
- Smooth wheels for moving the grill around.
- Foldable grip for easy storage.
- The cooking surface area is not large enough and can only let users serve 3 to 4 persons at once.
- Weber 50060001 Q1000 Charcoal Grill:
Weber 50060001 Q1000 Charcoal Grill comes completely assembled giving users complete relief. Other than just eliminating the hassle of assembling, you can carry this grill outdoors to your favorite picnic and camping spot. The grill has a total of 189 square inches of cooking area that is provided heat by one stainless steel burner.
The stainless steel burner gives a heat output of about 8500 BTUs. You can prepare up to 8 burgers at once with this much cooking space and heat. The cooking area consists of grates made up of cast iron for durability and is coated with porcelain enamel for making it easy to clean up. The grill comes with lid made up of cast aluminum that does a great job in conserving heat so that food is cooked quickly and evenly.
Operating the grill is easy as it comes with a push-button ignition system that simply starts the grill so you don’t need a lighter or a match. Connect the grill to a liquid petroleum gas and it is ready to be used.
- Comes with a large handle that ensures a safe grip.
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability.
- Comes with durable and easy to clean cooking grates.
- Comes assembled.
- The grill comes with just one stainless steel burner.
- The heat output that it gives is not sufficient enough.
- Blackstone Outdoor Flat Gas Grill:
Blackstone Outdoor Flat Gas Grill gives you the experience of restaurant-style cooking with the 470 square inches of cooking surface. You can use the top for preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well because you get to try on various recipes. Making pancakes or cooking eggs for breakfast, thinking to prepare something tummy-filling for lunch almost everything is possible with this grill.
This unique gas grill does not have a hassle way of starting. You don’t need any sort of kerosene, charcoal, or any kind of matches to start the grill. You get to save up your money as you don’t have to spend behind getting these things. It has an ignition system that is battery powered and requires you to give on push with your fingertip to make it ready.
To ensure that you cook the meat evenly so it becomes tender and tastes delicious the grill comes with two stainless steel burners. The burners together give a total heat output of 30,000 BTUs. Simply connect the grill with a propane tank. And to keep the tank well organized there is a side shelf present at the bottom.
- Four strong wheels included for moving around the grill easily.
- Comes with legs that are foldable for easy storage.
- Comes with a storage shelf to keep the tank safe.
- Delivers high heat output that lets you cook various kinds of food.
- Comes with a grease dripping system which makes cleaning the griddle a bit tough.
- Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Grill:
A person who loves exploring and going on camps need a portable grill like this Weber 50060001 Q1000 Charcoal Grill. You can take it to any destination you are heading to as it comes with a lid that can be locked to ensure no damage is caused to the grill. The rectangular design of the grill ensures that it does not take up much space and can easily fit in the trunk of most cars.
You can prepare food for your friends and family that tag along with you as the grill can provide space for cooking 6 burgers. The primary cooking area is 160 square inches in size and comes with cooking grates that have great heat retention capability. This ensures that food on it is cooking evenly and the meat becomes completely tender.
The cooking grate is constructed with durable plated steel. These grates are easy to clean and will ensure that they last you for decades The lid is covered with porcelain enamel so that it does not get worn out even after coming in contact with high heat. You will be getting one stay cool handle on top of the lid for easy access and two by the sides of the grill.
- Dampers present for controlling temperature.
- Compact and lightweight design for easy portability.
- Comes with foldable plated steel legs to stand on.
- Small in dimensions and rectangular shape does not take much storage space.
- Assembling the grill is a bit tough you will need to watch the instructions very carefully.
To sum up, we hope that by the end of this entire guide you surely decided about which one to go for amongst these best RV grills listed above. We ensure you that whichever you have chosen is high in terms of quality and durability and will last you for a very long time making your investment worth it.